Things to do
- Bumper balls
- Croquet outside the Morning Room
- Frisbee golf
- Tennis (hardcourt) surrounded by fruit trees within our Georgian walled garden
- Tennis (lawn) two historic lawn tennis courts
- We are perhaps the only country house in England with a three hole golf course set around the lake, with the first tee from the roof!
- Paddle boarding, pedalos and canoeing on the lake
- Yoga and meditation down at the Yacht Club
- Coarse and fly fishing in our own lakes
- Swimming in our heated indoor pool with sliding glass doors opening onto a patio
- Relax in our 10 seater jacuzzi
- Work up a sweat in our fully equipped gym.
- Work up an even greater sweat in our sauna!
- There are many lovely walking tours from the Court including a walk up Cadbury Hill Fort where you could be standing on the site of King Arthur’s Camelot.
- Cycling – take one of our bicycles and explore the typical Somerset villages in the area, many with their welcoming country pubs.
In addition we can help you arrange a number of other things to do around the house. Including:
- Clay shooting
- Microlight flying
- Accompanied tours
- Walking tours
- Team building, corporate events.