The whole of the house and grounds are available for your exclusive use, as well as the free services of our event manager, who will be available to assist you from the moment you book your event.
The service can take place in either the House or the Church. After the ceremony the front lawns and terrace of the Court provide the perfect sheltered, sunny area for refreshments and converstion. The ground and gardens are full of magical photo opportunities, not least the beautiful stone steps, ideal for group photos.
With two large rooms in the house you have the choice of either The Ballroom (160 seats) or North Hall (80 seats) to hold your reception or enjoy your wedding feast. After the celebration meal you can dance in our Ballroom, the North Hall or the cool basement Disco, or make use of the casino.
The following day you and your guests can relax in the swimming pool and spa, or for those wishing to do something more vigorous there is our gym, tennis courts, croquet lawn and extensive walks in the grounds.
- 21 bedrooms (19 ensuite)
- 4 extra bedrooms in East Wing
- Swimming Pool 15’ by 30’ (with volleyball net)
- 10 seater Jacuzzi
- Two Treatment rooms and Chill-out Louge
- Two kitchens (large scale catering standard)
- Lift (disabled access)
- Snooker room
- Dining room
- Drawing room
- Casino (Poker, Roulette and Black Jack rooms)
- Barbecue area
- Croquet lawn
- Hard tennis court
- 2 grass tennis courts
- 3 hole golf course (par 11, 1st tee on roof, putting green)
- Roof terrace and lift for drinks
- Airstrip (550m with clear approaches)
- Fishing lake: tuition and rods supplied, game (trout) and coarse (carp)
- Heli landing area
- Equestrian activities (1500 acres for hacking)
- Flower meadow
- Pedaloes on lake
- Pistol shooting range